PDA

View Full Version : Serect code of honor

Vern
05-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Leaving 5:00 am on friday morning to come up to the Smokeys. Staying till sunday. Then next weekend bringing the whole family up for the long weekend. My question if I spend way more than I should, am I safe or does Paula nark me out to the better half? "Is that another fly rod?" "no I have had it for a little while!" Then Paula replies "Isn't that the one you bought last weekend?" "I guess it depends on what your defination of a little while is." Long silent trip home!!!!:biggrin: But Honey I have to support the Fly Shop! But actualy I am broke and love my TFO 3wt and 4wt, Sorry Paula no new rods in my future.

Kingstonian
05-17-2007, 09:22 PM
In other words, what happens in Townsend stays in Townsend?

Paula Begley
05-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Vern

See, I have the same addiction you do! All is safe here...we tell nothing. That goes for every shopper, of every sex. That is the glory of being blond and over 40...I can claim I remember nothing...nothing! :biggrin:

Paula

ijsouth
05-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Well, I'm not blond, and I'm right at 40 - and sometimes I get in the car and forget where I'm going...so, everything outside a 24-hour cycle is ancient history, and forgotten.