PDA

View Full Version : Material Bag - Paula or Daniel

Ripmyfly
05-25-2007, 04:19 PM
I used to have a orvis bag that organized fly tying materials. I really enjoyed it & carried it on several trips out west. On one trip in Pinedale Wy someone walked into the camp & helped thereself to it. Does anyone still make one? I cant seem to find them. If so what are the best & of course can I get them through LRO? Thanks

Paula Begley
05-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Ripmyfly

Orvis does still make one...and Fishpond has one that is like a briefcase that is awesome. I am at home now, so I cannot quote prices (mind like a steel sieve), but give us a call at the shop.

Paula

Gerry Romer
05-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Here's a link to the Fishpond item Paula's talking about...

in the LRO online catalog! :biggrin:

(What did you think Byron was taking all those picture for ;)

http://littleriveroutfitters.com/store/product.php?productid=16837&cat=763&page=1

While I don't tie flies myself, I've seen my son drool over this item. It - as are all the Fishpond items - is extremely well made with great attention to both detail and functionality.

Paula Begley
05-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Here's a link to the Fishpond item Paula's talking about...

in the LRO online catalog! :biggrin:

(What did you think Byron was taking all those picture for ;)

http://littleriveroutfitters.com/store/product.php?productid=16837&cat=763&page=1

While I don't tie flies myself, I've seen my son drool over this item. It - as are all the Fishpond items - is extremely well made with great attention to both detail and functionality.

Busted! ;)

Guess I should have looked there...:smile:

I think I deserve to be fired...

Paula

Ripmyfly
05-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Thanks!! Sold on the Fishpond. I couldnt find in the catalog. Will pick one up next weekend when Im in town

buckeyetrouter
05-26-2007, 06:55 AM
hey rip.......I picked up the fishpond coyote serveral months ago and love it, sure made it easy packing my tying equip last weekend for my park visit....

buckeyetrouter