PDA

View Full Version : LRO has great service!

WNCFLY
06-07-2007, 09:28 AM
I placed three separate orders online with LRO Monday and received them already by Wendsday. The cool thing is that I live in Asheville, NC so I did not have to pay any sales tax or shipping. There are four fine flyshops within about thirty minutes of Asheville, but I will be doing alot more business with LRO if they continue this kind of service. Also I like they fly boxes you guys use to put flies in. I am sure I can find some use for them. There are so many great rivers in this area that I usually fish but next time I head over the hill into E Tenn I will come in and check your shop out for the first time. Thanks for the great service and I will let you know how the flies work after this weekend.

scflyfisher
06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
WNC,

I'm a lot like you. I'm down the road from you in Greenville, SC. I don't have 4 shops, but there are 2, including one about 3/4 mile from my house. If I'm in a bind and have to have something in particular on my way to the river then I am forced to shop in town. However, if I know I won't need something for 2-3 days, I will always order from LRO. I always get stuff from them really quick, and with free shipping and no sales tax, it is actually cheaper to order from them than buy local. I'm don't want this to sound like the reason I shop at LRO is b/c the no sales tax saves me money. When you get a chance to stop by the store sometime, you will see why I buy online from them instead of the store down the street from my house. The reality is that most people on this board shop at LRO b/c Paula & Byron have made a committment to customer service that I have not found in any other business. I don't need to say anything else about it, it will make sense when you walk in the door.

Matt

Gerry Romer
06-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Don't forget Daniel ;) ...

scflyfisher
06-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Sorry Daniel. Didn't mean to leave him out, or for that matter all the employees. Thanks for bringing that to my attention Gerry. Everyone that is a part of the staff deserves to be recognized for how well they do things.

Matt

Paula Begley
06-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks to everyone for such nice comments. :smile:

Paula