PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report Cruelty

Gerry Romer
07-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Byron --

The picture at the bottom of today's Fishing Report was just plain cruel.

After getting skunked on Wednesday, you gotta know that the Gulf calmed down on Thursday. Flags dropped from double red to yellow and the water even began clearing. Probably would have been great tarpon hunting weather. And today's weather is even better. So today's the day you decide to post your first ever picture on the fishing report page (at least I don't recall there ever being one there before) and you choose a nice shot of those beautiful mountains getting rain!

I'm conflicted. I don't know whether to start packing my bags a few hours early and go to bed to get a real early start back... or just go lay on the beach for a few more hours. Lest's see... pack?? or beach... pack?? or beach...

This is a tough one. I think I'll just go back to the beach and think about it some more.:rolleyes:

From the sunny panhandle...

Gerry

Byron Begley
07-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey Gerry,

Sorry buddy. It has been so clear here I took the screen out of my window in the office to better enjoy the view. Then I thought, why not take a picture and share it. I forgot you were still out of town. That was pretty cruel. If it makes you feel better we didn't get hardly any rain today so the creeks are low again. Enjoy the beach!

Byron