PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Trout Hunter
07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Hello Everyone

My name is Norm and I'm sure glad I found LRO. My family and I moved to the Greenville, SC area from New Orleans after the Katrina mess. We've always loved the GSMNP and feel blessed to be as close as we are. I found LRO on the web while doing a little research on fly fishing in the Smokies and signed up for the class. I drove up yesterday for the beginners class and had a good time. Paula and Walter were great and the guys in the shop were very helpful. The Sunday class was booked and I was hoping someone might cancel and open a spot, so I hung around town until LRO closed and then headed home (3 hours away). Big mistake! I got a call at 9:30 this morning that someone cancelled at the last minute and it looks like the fishing is going to be great today!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to fly fishing for many years to come (God willing). I'll be visiting here often and hope to get up to the shop whenever I can. Thank goodness for the online catalog!

Take Care,
Norm

nvr2L8
07-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Norm!

Welcome aboard. If you have just started fly fishing, welcome to our support group. Better sign up for the dependency program before you ever get started because you will be hooked before the first trout is.

Look forward to seeing you on the streams in the Smokies!:biggrin:

Paula Begley
08-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Welcome aboard, Trout Hunter!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Paula