PDA

View Full Version : New to the area looking for fishing buddies

ETSUskier
08-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey guys and gals. I just recently moved here to the Knoxville area and am dying to try some of the local tailwaters and mountain streams. If anyone is interested in meeting up to do some fishing this weekend or the next couple weekends let me know. May not always have the best of luck but always have fun.

tennswede
08-12-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm always looking for new people to fish with. Unfortunately this is not the best of times for the mountains so it leaves us with tailwaters and that all depends on generation schedules. I'm on this board a lot so as soon as conditions improve I'm all game. I live in Knoxville.

ETSUskier
08-13-2007, 05:31 PM
tennswede,

Sounds great. Hopefully weather permitting we can get out there one day this weekend.

clinchguy
08-14-2007, 05:35 PM
I live in Clinton and can probably go pretty much anywhere you want on the 25th if you are interested. If you want to see the Clinch we could meet up and I'll show you around. I am free most evenings after 6 or I could probably sneak away for a few minutes this coming weekend. If you want to meet up email me habitatchad@yahoo.com.

Paula Begley
08-20-2007, 04:06 AM
Welcome to the board, ETSUskier. Hope you hook up with some of the great members here.

Paula

ETSUskier
08-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Paula,

Thanks for your comment. I have already met some really great people and can't wait to get on the water with them.

--Travis

milligan trout degree
08-21-2007, 12:10 AM
hey, i go to milligan college and I've fished watauga three days since friday and including tomorrow morning. I also went to mahoney's today and got a map of roan mountain and talked to the guy there about some small stream fishing (native brooks, and stocked trout). I play baseball here, so weekends are best for me. I'll do a lot of saturday morning fishing. let me know if you're interested in fishing sometime. I've only been fly fishing for about two months so i'm not gonna judge. i dont know enough to judge, but i have gotten to the point where i expect to catch a fish.

here's my email:

BKTaylor@milligan.edu

Ben