PDA

View Full Version : Obvious Drought Boredom...just a thought

buzzmcmanus
08-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Do you know what your fly rod is doing right now!?!
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/buzzmcmanus/DSCN5921.jpg

Mine just puked up its line all over the office floor. Now I've got a mess to straighten out.

Gerry Romer
08-30-2007, 05:21 PM
You've been feeding it too much paper!! I recommend a trip in the fresh mountain air and less paper. You can tell by it's color that it hasn't been getting enough sun!

And you've obviously forgotten how to handle it properly. If you don't start taking better care of it, the trout police will have to confiscate it.

Gerry

PS - great pic, btw

Gerry Romer
08-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey, all the big mags do it. Why not have a monthly or weekly caption contest? We can all supply pics and Byron, Paula and Daniel can decide which ones to use. Then we can all vote on a winner -- or Byron, Paula and Daniel can vote.

Of course, there'd have to be some sort of incentive.... like maybe a $5 LRO gift certificate to best caption...:cool:

Let me start with a caption for above photo of the puking rod.

Nobody told me it was "Bring Your Rod to Work Day"!:mad:

Waddya think?

Gerry

Paula Begley
08-30-2007, 07:39 PM
:rolleyes:

Okay...I edited the thread title, cause it is either insanity or drought boredom that has produced this thread. :biggrin:

Carry on. :cool:

Paula

Just so ya know...ODB is one whole letter worse than OCD

Fishermansfly
08-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Dude where do you work and why aren't you fired! I want a job like you where do I sign up!

Oh and by the way!
Caption for the pic! CARPET RUN!!!! HA HA HA!

buzzmcmanus
08-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Nobody told me it was "Bring Your Rod to Work Day"!:mad:

I keep a rod at work with me. You never know when a client/possible client is going to want to go fishing. During dove and turkey seasons, I also keep a shotgun handy.

Gerry Romer
08-31-2007, 01:43 PM
During dove and turkey seasons, I also keep a shotgun handy.:eek:

And yet you still have clients!

Gerry:biggrin: