PDA

View Full Version : yet another new guy

2weightfavorite
09-22-2007, 02:26 PM
finally registered! now instead of just reading i can post as well. Ive been reading the posts here for quite a while and im looking forward to commenting.
Im also stuck inside this saturday, so if anyone goes fishing post something about it, at least ill be able to read and dream about being there

Byron Begley
09-22-2007, 05:19 PM
2weightfavorite,

Welcome to the board. Glad to have you here. You will enjoy posting. If you ask a question, you'll get an answer from some talented anglers. We look forward to your input.

Byron

nvr2L8
09-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Welcome, 2weight. Glad to have you on board.

I see you are from Madisonville. My son and I have been wanting to get back down to Bald River some time - several years since we've been. How has the drought impacted BR?

Again, welcome to the board.

2weightfavorite
09-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey there Charlie,
I fished it last sunday after church. It is definitely low (no suprise there), but it was fishing great. No browns, but i caught alot of bows. Fished it for about 3 hours, and i caught somewhere around 15 or so. Id say 5 of which were over 10 inches, and all of them took a dry. The quality of the fish i caught was alot greater than which i have recently been catching in the smokies. If you're comoing down this way to fish let me know.

Mark

Realtyman
09-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Welcome 2wt, come on in.... the water is fine. An excellent board here and one that I frequent several times a day, sometimes more than my "home"board here where i live.

What water do you call home? How's it fishing?

nvr2L8
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Mark,

Thanks for the invite. If I can get my son away from work, we'll try to get down your way.

Had a girlfriend once from Madisonville. Ah, yes. But this is a fishing board, sorry.:redface:

David Knapp
09-24-2007, 12:06 AM
Welcome to the board!