PDA

View Full Version : Beginners Class

cardfly
09-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Well, I got to take the beginners class this past Saturday and Sunday and I loved it. Both days were full of great info and Paula and Walter were super. The second day on the water was a blast and I didn't even land a fish. Got some hits but still came home a happy dude.

Anyone thinking about taking the class, jump on it but there is one thing that they don't tell you. Walter's joke telling is world class.

Great class, great classmates and great teachers. I would love to take the day 2 part again.

Thanks again.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Paula Begley
09-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey Card! Welcome to the board! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for your kind comments...you did a wonderful job in the class! Hope to see you on the stream. Of course, you are welcome to come back to take day two any time. :smile:

Paula

cardfly
09-26-2007, 12:49 PM
It really was a great experience and I'm already planning the next trip. My poor wife and kids had to listen to my stories for 3 and a half hours on the way home.

By the way Paula, I was thinking about your fancy French Chicken Dish that you were working on while I was having my chicken nuggets in the school cafeteria. Yummy.

Paula Begley
09-26-2007, 02:17 PM
By the way Paula, I was thinking about your fancy French Chicken Dish that you were working on while I was having my chicken nuggets in the school cafeteria.

Hee! :biggrin: It was fabulous!!!! So, to everyone else reading, I am a Top Chef junkie...and I was talking about how I was going to cook one the the cheftestant's version of Coq au Vin on my day off on Monday. It was really, really, really good!

Paula

cardfly
09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Hee! :biggrin: It was fabulous!!!! So, to everyone else reading, I am a Top Chef junkie...and I was talking about how I was going to cook one the the cheftestant's version of Coq au Vin on my day off on Monday. It was really, really, really good!

Paula

Notice I said Fancy French Chicken Dish... There was no way I was going to be able to spell "Coq au Vin."