PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Byron

irfishing
10-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Bryon,
Just want to say a great big thanks for the time and effort that you devote to writing the Fishing Report every day. It is a good read every day. Not only is the fishing information first rate, the stories and other local information is a real pleasure for those of us who are not so blessed as to live in the Townsend area.

Also thanks to all who have a part in keeping your website going. It is a gem for those of us who are smitten (?) with the fly fishing bug.

Byron Begley
10-28-2007, 11:28 AM
irfishing,

Thank you for your encouraging comments. That is what keeps us going. The Fishing Report is my highest priority of the day and when I finish getting the graphics together and loaded up in Dreamweaver I always think, "What am I going to say today"? Then I look out at the Smoky Mountains and the words come. Daniel and Paula put a lot of time in the Website too.

The Message Board is only successful because all of you are willing to share your thoughts and knowledge. I want to thank all of you for being active and friendly. Without you, this would not be possible.

Thanks again,

Byron