View Full Version : License Req

11-08-2007, 11:42 PM
To fish gatlinburg (as an in state res) do i need a general fishing license, on day gatlinburg permit, AND an annual trout stamp??? I was thinking just a license and a one day gatlinburg permit but saw there website and was just wondering if i was reading correctly that i need a ANNUAL TROUT stamp also??

Paula Begley
11-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Yes, rleedy, you do have to have a trout stamp to fish those waters.