PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report

Bran
11-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Byron,
Thanks for your mention today of the Veterans, means a lot to us to be remembered as you well know. Also a side note on your Wolverine story, if you're towards Roanoke on your Smallmouth trip this year stop by and support the Mill Mountain Zoo there in the Star City. They have a Wolverine and last year we watched the attendant at feeding time go in and play wrestle with this critter! Amazing sight, and even more so when you see he's just a big babyhttp://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif A big baby with big teeth!!

Byron Begley
11-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Bran,

I'm thinking about going to Roanoke sometime next year to see the Orvis Distribution Center. I'd love to see a Wolverine. One of my buddies saw a bobcat this week on the deer hunt. We have one of those hanging around our house but I've never seen it. And, for some reason this hunting camp is loaded with fox squirrels. I don't think I've ever seen them here in the Smokies. And Bran, thank you for serving. Some of the guys who work here served...Walter Babb, Glenn Allgood and Ted Myers and I guess you could say I did though I was in reserve.

Byron

DrewDelashmit
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Byron,

Mom and Dad have recently seen a few fox squirrels at their place. Not many down here though.

I second your thanks to all those that are serving and have served this great country. Thank you all.

Drew Delashmit