PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Smyrna, Georgia

wmwalker
11-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks for letting me join your site. I belong to NGTO as well and I look forward to this site as well. I do fish in the are some I am looking forward to getting some good info from everyone on board. Thanks in advance.:smile:
Wyatt

David Knapp
11-17-2007, 11:51 PM
Welcome aboard!

nvr2L8
11-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Glad to have you join us, Wyatt.

How's the trout fishing in northern GA?

Milton
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Wyatt-

I'm a stray from NGTO too. Good to see you here.

-Milton

irfishing
11-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Wyatt,
Glad to have you on the Board.
Have you fished the Helen area lately? If so how about giving us an update.

monktrout
11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Wyatt, Glad to have you apart of this forum. I'm near Chattanooga. Hope to run into you sometime. Do you fish the Hiawassee? Cordially, Monk

wmwalker
11-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome.:biggrin: I just got back today from 4 days in Pegion Forge area Fishing GSMNP area. I fished 3 full days and did not to bad. Your water is low in the Greenbriar area and WP Pegion area but really enjoyed the trip.
Well to answer some of the questions.
1. No I have not fished the Helen area this year but one of my friends has and his report was not good. The water is way to low.
2. I have fished the Hooch at Paces area which is one of the DH area and if they keep the level lower it is really nice and good size fish. In fact I tried it this morning but to high.
3. The Hiawassee area I have a half trip on it soon I hope. I have fished that area and it is nice.
4. Been getting good reports from the Tocca area as well.
all in all our water levels are lower than normal but seems to still be fishing okay

Thanks again and I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Wyatt