PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

nvr2L8
11-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to the LRO family, those in the store and the extended family out there. Here's wishing for a great day for all of you and yours.

Tight lines, good turkey and long naps.:smile:

buckeyetrouter
11-22-2007, 08:56 AM
hey Charlie...good post!!!! I too would like to wish eveyone a Happy Thanksgiving filled with family, fellowship and food. Time spent with family is an investment in ones personal happiness, enjoy the day......

May God bless this wonderful extended family that Byron, Paula and Daniel have allowed to collect and share experiences thru this website and thier hard work........

buckeyetrouter

Hey Byron, Paula and Daniel.....enjoy the day off, you folks deserve it and a great big thanks for all you do.....God Bless!!!!

wmwalker
11-22-2007, 10:25 AM
I agree with you both amen to that.
Thanks for the chance to be able to enjoy this web site. :smile:
I look forward to meeting everyone in person some day.:smile:
Happy Thanksgiving.
God Bless
Wyatt

FLYFSN
11-22-2007, 11:49 AM
I have been a regular member on this board for about one year. This morning is the first time I discovered the archives at the bottom right hand corner. I must have just looked over it. The information gained from this forum is outstanding and appreciated. Thanks LRO and members.

Byron Begley
11-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

As I do on all four holidays that we close, I came in to visit with Dubbing the shop cat and give him a special dinner. I picked him up, he whinned, I put him down and he threw up.

FLYFSN, Now I know about the Archives thanks to you. I never saw it either.

You are all our extended family and I wish you, your family and friends a happy holiday. God bless you all!

Byron

Gerry Romer
11-23-2007, 01:04 AM
FLYFSN, Now I know about the Archives thanks to you. I never saw it either.

Byron--

Obviously, you need to spend a bit more time at the shop, on the computer, and a bit less time out there having all these power lunches with the powers that be!

:biggrin:

Happy Thanksgiving!

And thanks again for all that you do!

Gerry