PDA

View Full Version : Picture Board

ACinEastTN
11-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Just wandering if the pic. board would still be taking new pics. i sent a couple in the last few weeks and haven't seen them. Don't know if I did something wrong or if new pics were not being taken at this time?

Byron Begley
11-26-2007, 12:30 PM
ACinEastTN,

Sorry your photos have not been placed on the gallery. We bought some new software to speed up the loading process and better display the photos. Unfortunately Daniel has been busy on other projects and he has not been able to get it completely set up. He has worked on it quite a bit. Your photos are in my e-mail box waiting for us to get the Gallery software changed over. Please forgive us for this delay. He and I do all of the website work. Right now we have to get the new products on the site because our business has been slow due to the drought.

Thank you for your patience.

Byron

ACinEastTN
11-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Byron,
Glad to know you got them. That was my biggest concern. I thought I may have not sent them correctly. Thanks.

DrewDelashmit
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Come on Byron. Don't you know that the purpose of the website isn't for the store's benefit, but for us. I think the picture board should be your first priority, not getting new products on the site so people can actually buy them. How incredibly selfish of you and Daniel.

Drew

(obviously my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek)