PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Wade Blevins
12-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Hello all,
Wishing you each a very Merry Christmas. Just wanted to say Hello from Huntsville AL. Wishing Little River Outfitters much success this Holiday Season. You all have truly done it right over the years. Look forward to spending a little time on the board and the rivers of east TN if we could only get more rain.

Regards,
~~~waders~~~
wade blevins

David Knapp
12-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the board!

irfishing
12-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Wade,
Glad to have you on the board. Great help is available here.
Where do you do most of your fishing?
Ever fished the Elk river below Tims Ford?

Wade Blevins
12-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Wade,
Glad to have you on the board. Great help is available here.
Where do you do most of your fishing?
Ever fished the Elk river below Tims Ford?

Many times. Used to have private access years ago down river until they turned it into a water cress farm. The best 2 mile stretch on the river in my humble opinion. Had my own fly shop for 2 years in Huntsville and took many friends/clients there as a place to catch their first trout. Great times.

Byron Begley
12-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi Wade,

Welcome to the board and thanks for the kind words. I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well.

Byron

wmwalker
12-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Welcome Wade
You will find this board very helpful and a bunch a great people aboard:smile: Yes Little River Outfitters is a great place:biggrin:
Wyatt

ACinEastTN
12-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Welcome Wade.

Fabacher
12-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Wade

Remember almost drowning while canoeing on the Flint River when you were about ten?

I was sGoogling for your folks; I had moved away for a couple of years, and he had gone to Tennessee. Recently somebody told me Sam was no longer among us. We had drifted apart but kept in touch off and on. Please reply.

PoorlyTiedFly
01-24-2008, 09:39 AM
Welcome aboard! There is a lot to learn here and tons of great advice.