PDA

View Full Version : First time user

TNtailtwister
12-15-2007, 07:48 AM
Greetings:

Just logged on for the first time. I'm waiting to leave for LRO for their advanced fly tying class today. This is my first experience with chat rooms or boards (have patience). Been fly fishing and tying for several years in NJ and the last two years here. I'm not worth a hoot at either, but I have fun. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with many of you. Gotta head up to LRO, have a blessed day.:smile:

David Knapp
12-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the board! You'll have a great time at the tying class...

txbrown
12-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Welcome. I was very similiar to you in late 2003 after moving here from Texas. Only fly fished in warm water. Knew nothing about trout. There are some very good fly fishermen on this forum and they will share their knowledge and experience willingly. Review back through many of the old strings. You will learn much.

offshore
12-15-2007, 05:01 PM
TNTailtwister,

Where you from in "The Motherand"?

Offshore

wmwalker
12-15-2007, 09:05 PM
TNtailtwister
Welcome aboard and I know you will find this site very helpful and a great bunch of people that are willing to help you in any way they can.:biggrin: Hope you class was good.
Wyatt

TNtailtwister
12-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Offshore:

I'm lived most of my life in Cumberland and Salem Co's with a few years in Cherry Hill.

Flyfishjeep
12-16-2007, 12:19 PM
TNtailtwister-- welcome to the best forum on fly-fishing. You will always get your questions answered here. Get ready to enjoy some of the best fishing of your life, when it gets warmer of course!

monktrout
12-16-2007, 08:40 PM
TNtailtwister, Glad you found the board. You are among friends. Thanks to LRO for keeping the forum alive

PoorlyTiedFly
01-24-2008, 09:38 AM
Welcome aboard! There is a lot to learn here and tons of great advice.