PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Flyfishjeep
12-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Byron and Paula,
Thank you guys for all that you have done for us in our fly-fishing lives this past year. You have provided us a wonderful place to come and learn more about this passion of ours. I know my wife isn't as greatful of the time I spend at your store, but my oldest son appreciates the lollypops at the desk. Thank you for working hard on the website and keeping us up to date on the latest and greatest items to fill our vests with. Please take some time this holliday to sit back and relax with family and enjoy what a wonderful business you have created. Thanks again and have a wonderful Christmas.
-Ben

Paula Begley
12-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Ben

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts. I am home right now, cleaning and decorating and cooking and wrapping. :smile:

I promise you, Byron and I and the whole Little River Outfitters family will have a joyous holiday. That holiday will have been made all the more blessed because of customers and friends like you all.

Our lives are enriched on a daily basis because of what we do and because of you all.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Paula

monktrout
12-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Byron and Paula, Many thanks for your good work on this forum. We all learn a lot from each other, make fishing buddies, and find out more about the wonder of East Tennessee. Have a beautiful Christmas. Monktrout