PDA

View Full Version : Tying class

Wayne A. Terry
12-18-2007, 01:35 PM
I enjoyed the Begineers Tying class on Nov. 17th, with Walter Babb more than I had even anticipated. I am a self taught fly tier and was able to learn a lot to improve my tying in every step of the class. I highly recommend the class to everyone who wants to tie their own flies and then catch fish on their owm creations. Mr. Babb is tremendous and I look forward to taking the next level class as soon as I can. LRO is a must visit to anyone traveling thru the area for even a few moments, it is addictive to just be inside the building and talking to the wonderful people there. Thanks a million.

Byron Begley
12-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks Wayne,

Thank you for the kind comments about the shop. Walter Babb is one of my best friends and I have learned so much from him over the last 14 years. His sense of humor is probably what I like most. Second would be his big heart. He is a good man, one of the best. He knows and remembers so much about fly fishing. I learn from him every time we are together. And, I always laugh when we are together. By the way, his wife is just like him though she is beter looking.:smile:

Byron