PDA

View Full Version : kmills in an accident

stephen thrift
12-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Hello all, Although I don't know a lot of people in Townsend, my best friend Ken Mills and I stay there as often as possible and fish the Smokies. We are somewhat loners that love to hike high and fish the seldom beaten areas. Ken was in a motorcycle accident this week and has a serious head trauma. He is showing good signs of recovery. Please join me in wishing Ken a quick recovery. He loves the Smokies and like me, plans to move to Townsend one day when our children and jobs allow. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Andrew
12-22-2007, 01:12 AM
As a fellow Georgian, and Smokies lover, I wish both of you the best of luck.
May God speed his healing and recovery and let him return to the things he loves. If possible with such troubles, Merry Christmas to you both.

stephen thrift
12-22-2007, 01:29 AM
Thanks for your thoughts Andrew, We will have a good Christmas and the same wishes to you and yours.
steve

Paula Begley
12-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Our prayers for Ken for a swift and complete recovery...

Paula

wmwalker
12-23-2007, 05:11 PM
As a fellow Georgian, and Smokies lover, I wish both of you the best of luck.
May God speed his healing and recovery and let him return to the things he loves. If possible with such troubles, Merry Christmas to you both.
As quoted above I to pray for his fast recovery and back to things he loves.
Wyatt

buckeyetrouter
12-23-2007, 06:23 PM
prayers are sent that God may direct the doctors and provide his healing hands over Ken.....

buckeyetrouter

Caneybuff
12-26-2007, 02:34 AM
Ken's doctors are in our prayers, and Ken is too. Just remember the good provider is always at work for us.

Flyfishjeep
12-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Prayers are sent from our family. Please keep us posted on his recovery.

kmills
01-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks for your thoughts related to Steve Thrift's post about my motorcycle accident. I am at home and my doctors tell me they expect a full recovery; however, it will take time, but I am making progress each day. My wife and I will be in Townsend this spring (we generally take three to four trips a year) and Steve and I hope to take one of our many trips there to fish in February.
Thanks Again and I hope to see you and Byron soon.

PoorlyTiedFly
01-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Welcome aboard! There is a lot to learn here and tons of great advice.

Paula Begley
01-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Ken

We are so happy to hear you are doing well. Look forward to seeing you!

Paula