PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Abrams Creek Tommorrow 12-31-07

FormerMarine
12-30-2007, 09:19 AM
I am going to fish Abrams Creek tommorrow, would anyone like to tag along and make a new friend?, I am by no stretch of the imagination experienced so if you are a beginner and would like to go you don't have to worry about not knowing too much about what you are doing as I would never notice...if you are experienced well that would be fine with me as I want to learn as much as possible....I will be at Little River Outfitters in the morning to pick up some flys and then I will be off. I will most likely get there right when they open.

David Knapp
12-30-2007, 12:09 PM
I would love to make this trip but will be on the Caney tomorrow. Hope you have a good time and catch some fish. I'll be looking forward to a report...

hw3
12-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Former(are there ever former?) Marine:
Would love to get to Abrams tomorrow, but as Lexington is a bit more of a stretch than Sevierville it is a bridge too far. However, as a former SF O-6 with the same last name as yours, I would like to try to stay in touch and maybe it will happen next year. Abrams is a great stream; do be careful as it is slippery and the rocks are at very acute angles and wading is dicey. Best of luck tomorrow and for a great new year.

Skip Watson
Simple Country Lawyer
Lexington Ky

FormerMarine
12-30-2007, 01:54 PM
hw3,

I was also an Army Officer for 10 years after my 6 in the Marine Corps....Captain (ARMOR AND QUARTERMASTER) Did you by chance know a Longhany that was in SF? anyway personal email is markcwatson@bellsouth.net

Tater
12-30-2007, 06:43 PM
good luck we fished the part at the trail that before the big rain and did not catch any but saw a nice bow swim by the beaver dam has the water downstream pretty shallow
but good luck and let us know how you do