PDA

View Full Version : Clinch 12/29

patillac
12-30-2007, 06:18 PM
My new camera could not have come at a better time. Mom and Dad got me the Olympus waterproof camera for Christmas, along with the words: "now you can show us all the fish you say you've been catching." Thanks Mom and Dad! The Brown was caught on a BWO and 6x tippet.:biggrin: He measured 19", as compared to my rod (where the gold lettering ends, is exactly 17"). The bluegill on a black zebra midge. I also brought in 3 bows, all under 10" and on the black zebra midge.
http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/patillac_photos/?action=view&current=PC290012.jpg
http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/patillac_photos/?action=view&current=PC290015.jpg
http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/patillac_photos/?action=view&current=PC290017.jpg

wmwalker
12-30-2007, 06:39 PM
patillac
Man those pics are great:smile: Those fish are awesome. Man I would have loved to have caught that brown myself. The bluegill was nice as well. Thanks for the pictures and keep them coming.

patillac
12-30-2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks man. Hey, you can see 'em! I can't. I edited it like three more times. Are they still there? Sorry, it's my first time.

wmwalker
12-30-2007, 07:06 PM
They are there several times. If you click the icon that looks like mtn then insert the link for one pic then due that for each one it will put them on the thread and you will not have to click the link to go out to the web site. You might want to resize the pic maybe. Hope that helps it took me a while to get it all down myself.

ChemEAngler
12-30-2007, 09:54 PM
Patillac,

I was the guy in the parking lot asking you about your camera. It was nice to meet you, and thanks for posting the pics. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime and fish.

Travis

patillac
12-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey Chem, good to meet you too. It was a weird day huh? I went down to millers island after I left and ran into two guys that didn't have much luck. I'd never been there, so I went in and fished a bit down the island to check it out. Did you see those guys dragging the huge bobbers through every hole? I kept thinking they had a fish on with all that wake. What were they doing? Oh, well. Yea man, I'd love to fish with someone. I'm usually alone.

So, the pics are visible? Without using the link? I still can't see 'em, even when I log out.

heyski
12-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Great pics. I am thinking about buying one of those cameras myself. I just can't chance taking my regular nikon on the river anymore. One slip and it's toast.

Gerry Romer
12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
If you will go to the Website and Message Board forum, you will find that Paula has locked a "sticky" note there that explains exactly how to insert photos directly into your post. It's really quite simple. The only thing I would add is that, within Photobucket, you have the option of resizing your image for a variety of applications - including message board applications. I will generally edit my photos using Picasa or Gimp or some such program, and then upload them to Photobucket and resize them there for message board usage. I then copy the url's and paste them into a blank "wordpad" document in the sequence I want to use them. I then write my post, leaving numbered spaces in which I intend to place my pics. After proofing my post, I go back and copy and paste my sequential url's in where I have left numbered blank lines.

Hey... works for me.

Nice fish btw! You sure they came out of the Clinch??!!

Gerry

ttas67
12-31-2007, 02:41 AM
nice brown. hey, I'd've been thrilled to catch that bluegill. I've never caught one on the clinch before....

Tiger fly
12-31-2007, 10:28 AM
nice fish! i was on the clinch Saturday down around miller's island but didn't have any luck with olive woolies or bhpts. i like the rod. i just bought the same one from lro. if any of you guys need someone to fish with just let me know. i'm usually fishing alone myself.

loomiscane
12-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey, i actually watched you fight that big brown and saw you photograph it. Nice one!

lar
01-02-2008, 10:13 AM
The browns were really active over the weekend. We caught several smaller ones on Monday, then my brother caught an 18" whooper on the skinny side of Millers Island on a #18 brown zebra midge.