PDA

View Full Version : can someone help

miked
01-02-2008, 01:19 PM
I am planning a trip to Pigeon Forge for the end of March. I am renting a cabin on the Little Pigeon River in the river camp cabin resort (what ever that means) I am wondering if this is a good spot for the small mouth bass fishing. If so what kind of bait can be used and where. If this is not a good spot can someone point me in the right direction. I have read the regulations for trout but i am confused on fishing for other species. On what i can do and can not do. If someone could share with me i would appreciate it very much.

danp413
01-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm from Sevier County, but I'm not sure were on the river that is located. Here is a website for TN fishing regulations: http://www.state.tn.us/twra/pdfs/fishguide.pdf
If you are in Pigeon Forge, you are not far from lots of good trout fishing in the park. And don't forget to take Wear's Valley Road across to Townsend to visit the LRO shop, 15 to 20 minute ride depending on traffic. I'm sure there are some people on this board who have fished more for smallies than I have, so they may be able to tell you more.

later
ddc

Troutman
01-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Miked, I won't give exact locales on a forum for smallie fishing but I could probably meet you one day while your here. Not sure where that resort is, (theres so many in the area) Email me when it gets closer.