PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Townsend

lrfisher61
01-07-2008, 03:56 PM
I would just like to say hello to everyone.
I am a new member to this message board and look forward to discussing fishing with you.
Just a little about myself. I was born and raised in Townsend. I have fished the Little River all of my life, and always spinn fished it until last week. A friend of mine let me use his extra fly rod and I am hooked.

David Knapp
01-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the board and to the great sport of fly fishing! You live in one of my favorite places ever...:cool:

Byron Begley
01-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Hello Neighbor,

Welcome to the board. I probably know you but stop in the shop next time you are near and look me up. I'm always happy to see new folks join our sport and the message board. Thanks for joining. You will learn a lot here. I sure have.

Byron

lrfisher61
01-07-2008, 08:38 PM
I will be in you shop sometime tommorow morning, i need to pick up some flies for fishing tommorow afternoon.

highpockets
01-08-2008, 11:39 AM
To hear you guys talk about just roaming around one of my favorite spots on earth just tears me up! I will retire and leave this world within 25 miles of Townsend; I just have to get this pesky thing called a "career" out of the way first!

I am new here too and everyone has been so super friendly and helpful!! I cannot wait to get up to the shop!

Wish i could get there for the fly demos going on right now!!

God Bless

monktrout
01-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Welcome to the forum and to fly fishing. Stay with it. It only gets better and more challenging. Monk