PDA

View Full Version : Great Looking Site

Jubal
01-13-2008, 05:50 PM
New here, somebody welcome me so I don't cry. Just kidding.

About me:
I rank my life as such...
1.God
2.Family
3.Hunting
4.Fishing

And somewhere in between 2&3 I go to work so I can afford 2-4. Deer season is over so my mind is quickly getting back to full force on trout and small mouth.

I've yet to fish as far west as the smokies but hope so this summer. Most of my fishing is east of Asheville. I hit Burke, Avery, Ashe, Watauga counties mainly due to distance from home.

Nice to be here, look forward to talking to everyone.

Discovered the site by link from Jim Casada's web page!!!

nvr2L8
01-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Dry those tears and welcome to the board!!

Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. Great place to learn (don't we all need that) and get the latest on fishing in the Smokies. Also hope you make it to the Smokies to fish this year - it's a special experience.

Redfish62
01-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Welcome and this is a great web sight.
Lots of good info and people.
And fishing should be #3 on your list,

Redfish62

Jubal
01-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Welcome and this is a great web sight.
Lots of good info and people.
And fishing should be #3 on your list,

Redfish62

ah, can't trade the pole for the bow/rifle just yet.

thanks for the welcomes!

David Knapp
01-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the board!

Carolina Boy
02-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey Jubal, just saw the pic of your "favorite spot" think I know it, I live in Western NC as well, hit me up if you ever wanna fish this spring! Welcome

Barry Murphy
bmurphy055@gmail.com

Knothead
02-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the webite and forum. I just wish I lived closer to Townsend.

Jubal
02-16-2010, 07:08 PM
thanks for the late welcome....this original post began 2 years ago... :biggrin:

but, carolina boy, go ahead and PM me your guess as to my picture...I'll give ya sausage biscuit and a free drive to the trailhead if you're correct....

Jim Casada
02-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Jubal--Welcome, and I'm pleased my website directed you to this forum. I can assure you it will give you an ample measure of pleasure.
Jim Casada
www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com (http://www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com)

Birdman
02-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Welcome to another with the same priorities in the same order as myself :biggrin:

Birdman

Carolina Boy
02-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Well I am not sure how to send a PM, but for a sausage biscuit i will guess 4 sho !

Jubal
02-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Well I am not sure how to send a PM, but for a sausage biscuit i will guess 4 sho !

email will work: adamwingler@charter.net

and Casada...you're a legend man, enjoy all of your work. Just got your most recent book, already got a trip planned based on some additional info. And, I like to tell folks, I actually had an article published in a magazine that also contained an article of yours. My friend Joe Street took a stab at a WNC magazine as you know. I got the pleasure of getting a few pages to relive one of my other pursuits....coonhunting. I really wish the magazine had kept going, I hope he or someone cranks it back up one day and I would still love to be a part of it if possible.