PDA

View Full Version : New Fly Fisherman...

Flyrookie
02-07-2008, 04:36 AM
Fellow anglers, I just wanted to say "hello" as I am a new fly fisherman. I live in Knoxville and have just recently gotten back into fishing. I appreciate all of the information on this site and look to learning more!

ccmmcc
02-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Welcome, Flyrookie. You will find much information and good people on this site.

cardfly
02-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Welcome Flyrookie,

I have found this site to be a great resource. Everyone is very friendly and willing to give lots of advice.

nvr2L8
02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome, Flyrookie. You have tapped into the best source of information re: fly fishing in this area. This has been a great source of information for me as a rookie (less than one year at it), some of it kindly correcting some of my misconceptions and misinformation. :redface:

Get ready to learn; there are a lot of very knowledgeable fly fisherpersons here that are more than happy to share.

Flyfishjeep
02-07-2008, 11:41 PM
welcome aboard flyrookie. You will have a great time on the forum, and that will make for a better time on the water.

monktrout
02-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Good to have you with us Flyrookie. Lots of good info on this forum. Look forward to hearing of your adventures as you find your way. Monktrout

Plunker
02-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Been fllyfishing for about 3 years now...still a rookie myself.
These fine folks here are wonderful...I learn more form them every time I log on. Enjoy!
Welcome to the Creek! Come on in...the water's just fine!

Flyrookie
02-09-2008, 06:37 AM
Thanks for the welcome messages! I look forward to the advice and assistance!