PDA

View Full Version : My Best Pics. from 2007.

limbsnagger
02-27-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm attempting to use new photo software so please bare with me. Also, first time I've ever posted pics on a website so I hope this goes well. There should be a link to Kodak that will allow you to see a photo album/slide show. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures. 2007 was probably the best year of fishing I've had.

Tight lines,
Chad

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=12z3k99s.4s7f25tc&x=0&h=1&y=59q6gl

Byron Begley
02-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Good Job Chad,

Nice billfish, cool B & W, nice stream, nice brown. Works great.

Byron

jeffnles1
02-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Chad
Nice photos. I've gotta fish the Cumberland sometime. I live about 3 hours away and have never fished it.

Jeff

limbsnagger
02-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Thanks from everyone. I'm glad that link worked correctly. I live in northern Cumberland county so Caney Fork, Cumberland, Clinch & Smokies are all with in about 45min to 1 1/2hrs. drive. That makes for some easily accessible good fishing but the distance is just right to be a little to tempting and serious road miles are the result. Not much trout fishing in Cumberland county per say. Following suit with platau angler and have been scouting out some bass streams up here & have had a little luck.

Also, I've got to give quite a bit of credit to rockyraccoon for putting me into alot of those fish pictured above. Rocky is a fabulous guide & hope to fish with'em again this year.

Glad you liked the pics!

Thanks,
Chad