PDA

View Full Version : fly tying forum???????

3wt
02-28-2008, 05:11 PM
sdfdsdfsdfsd

buzzmcmanus
02-28-2008, 05:24 PM
sdfdsdfsdfsd

what ? ? ?

buckeyetrouter
02-28-2008, 05:45 PM
dunno.......secret code?

Paula Begley
02-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Guys

I moved the forum up in the order on the board. You may want to reset your cache. In your browser, go to Tools, Clear Private Data, and click only cache and save that.

That should bring up the changes I made today.

Otherwise? What are you talking about? Feel free to email me if you have problems.

Paula

buckeyetrouter
02-28-2008, 06:02 PM
saw the fly tying forum in the line up...just not sure what the post sdfdsdfsdfsd meant.......

Paula Begley
02-28-2008, 07:40 PM
:biggrin:

I think that's shorthand for where the heck did the fly tying forum go?

I could be wrong...even the Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/) didn't have it listed...I was working on instinct. ;)

Paula

Flyfishjeep
02-29-2008, 08:32 AM
What actually happened with 3wt's message is as follows.
He started to write about the problems with the flytying forum. Before he was actually able to type the message his cat nymphy distracted him away from the computer. While he was gone Nymphy tried to communicate with Dubbing. Unfortunatly since cats dont have thumbs and that is why there are not any spaces in the message. My wife is a Cat whisperer and she was able to fill me in when I saw this message.
I hope this helps with everything.

nvr2L8
02-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Maybe, sure didn't find du series dat focused soley du fly-tying stuff dere?

Nah.

Paula Begley
02-29-2008, 10:18 AM
BWAH!

Excellent explanations, Flyfishjeep and nvr2L8. :biggrin:

I do believe 3wt will thank you for your more than kind translations. ;)

Paula

donwinn
02-29-2008, 10:25 AM
I don't know what 3wt or his cat was trying to say, but when I go into the fly tying section of the message board, it is not in date order (last post first). In fact, it is in no order. Maybe it is my computer. I will try Paula's suggestion.

Paula Begley
02-29-2008, 10:27 AM
It looks like when I moved it, it changed to some kind of alpha order. I'll see if I can change that. Thanks, donwinn.

eta: I believe it is fixed. Not sure why that happened. So sorry.

Paula

donwinn
02-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Paula,

You are faster than a speeding bullet! Are you more powerful than a locomotive? I know you can reach gourmet meals with a single wooden spoon! I checked out "Paula Dines". It looks great - made me hungry.

Thanks for the fix on the message board.

ACinEastTN
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM
The order is crazy on my computer too. I have to click the sort by date prompt every time.

Sorry I now see that it has been corrected.

Paula Begley
02-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I am really sorry about that. I don't know why it happened. I have moved forums around a lot with no mess ups before this one.

Anyway...it's back to its old self.

Paula

btw: Thanks, donwinn...I have a new one going up sometime today. :smile:

Stonefly
02-29-2008, 02:53 PM
By the way, I like the new location, in there with the rest of the usual subjects. Saves going out to the main LRO Forum.

sb

Gerry Romer
02-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Is it just me?? I always open up the forum and click on "New Posts". That way I don't have to wade through each topic looking for the latest. And they all come up in chronological order from most recent to least recent looked at posts..

Gerry

3wt
02-29-2008, 08:10 PM
I was asking about the wierd order of the things but then I figured it out and couldn't delete the entire post.

Paula Begley
02-29-2008, 08:17 PM
:biggrin:

3wt, thanks for the ensuing amusement at any rate!

Paula

flyman
02-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Where is my secret Capt Midnight decoder ring when I need it. Bet my wife has hidden it from me, she's done that to all kinds of stuff lately;)

nvr2L8
02-29-2008, 11:15 PM
20 posts all starting with a simple "sdfdsdfsdfsd".

If we don't get to fish soon, we're going to start debating secrets of the universe (too secret for Captain Midnight or Little Orphan Annie to decode).:eek:

Paula Begley
02-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Oh, Charlie..you really shouldn't have done that...now, I am forced to post this...

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Paula

Spring hatches had better start soon, just saying. ;)

diamonddave7676
02-29-2008, 11:43 PM
If I did it right it says "Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine." LOL

nvr2L8
03-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Paula,

I thought I saw a little extra curl in your hair today.

I'm just impressed you knew all the words.

Dave, There's nothing like a little ovaltine around the fire at the old fish camp!

Paula Begley
03-01-2008, 08:15 AM
I cannot tell a lie.

Google: "Lyrics, Annie, Tomorrow"

copy, paste. :biggrin:

Paula