Little River Outfitters Forum

Little River Outfitters Forum (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Troutfest (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Trout Fest Here I come (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13890)

Rodonthefly 05-14-2010 09:40 AM

Trout Fest Here I come

Bluegrass, BBQ, Fly Rods and great folks!!!!!! I'm more excited then a retard at chucky Cheese :biggrin:

See you all in the morning.

ChemEAngler 05-14-2010 11:25 AM

Planning on being there tomorrow morning around 10:00.

Hope to meet lots of forum buddies.

MadisonBoats 05-14-2010 11:35 AM

I hope the weather treats everyone right this year! The rain was blah last year....I am going to try and get up there Saturday - Noonish if I can.

purple squirrel 05-14-2010 12:18 PM

On the way myself :smile:, put in 4 hrs at work and headed out. Looking forward to meeting some of guys too. If you see a dude driving around in a PURPLE Z71 looking lost it'll be me :rolleyes: so be kind.

Tarheelflyfishing 05-14-2010 12:22 PM

I'm leaving town here in about 2 hours. I'm looking forward to it! I'll be there all day tomorrow. Hope everyone has fun.

Wilson10 05-14-2010 01:50 PM

See ya'll there in the morning. Looking forward to it!!!!

MadisonBoats 05-15-2010 09:06 PM

Nice meeting you Rod and Adam...I appreciate all the hard work LRO has put in to Troutfest...but, I think it would be a good idea to focus on quality and not quantity when it comes to time lines. Honestly, I doubt I will drive up for another one. It is kind of a walk through and then you are done.....

Rodonthefly 05-15-2010 10:33 PM

Yeah good to meet you all too, I meet a few guys from here toay. Good guys!

I have to tip my hat to LRO, and all the hard work, I truly enjoyed it. Lefty, sure made me relize a few things I can do better, that man is truly a top knotch guy.

Thanks again, now back to fishing

Rod

Trip 05-15-2010 10:51 PM

I walked around a bit, didn't get a schedule til after I left. Was hoping to meet Jim Casada, but I think he was giving a presentation when I was there. I think I met his wife, lol. BBQ was good and I got me a Troutfest hat. This was my first year, so I have nothing to compare it too.

Who ever got the Hawaiian Ice Vendor, kudos to you. We use to have snoball stands all over my hometown in Louisiana, it was awesome to get a Tigers Blood snoball and relive the childhood memories.

Tarheelflyfishing 05-15-2010 11:14 PM

Had a blast at Troutfest today. Met a lot of great folks. I'm still in amazement on how much improvement has occured sinced last year. Everything is bigger and better. I can't begin to imagine what Troutfest 2011 is going to be like. HUGE thanks to LRO and LRTU and everyone helping out with Troutfest. All of the hard work payed off. Hope everyone had a great time (or will have a great time if you are attending TF tomorrow).