Little River Outfitters Forum

Little River Outfitters Forum (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Canoes and Kayaks (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   2007 Hyde Drift Boat for sale (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15205)

golfballs03 05-18-2011 07:11 PM

2007 Hyde Drift Boat for sale

Very sad to be selling my boat, but I moved away from any tailwater and my parents in Tennessee won't use it.

It's very lightly used, and hasn't been on the water in a year and a half. It's in excellent condition with only a few dings on the bottom - which happens after only a couple times out on the water. It's been cleaned and stored in a garage each time out of the water.

I'm asking $5995, but will consider any reasonable offer.

Here are the specs:
-14' 7" Pro-Series Low Profile Combo Drift Boat
-Dark Blue w/ Black & Silver Stripe
-Deluxe Boat Trailer
-Bow Storage Assembly
-Double Lid Rowers Seat
-Front Bench
-Floor Anchor Assembly
-Double Leg Knee Brace
-30lb Steel Spike Anchor
-Quick Disconnect Cushioned Seat
-Front & Rear Pedestal Assembly
-Silicon Bronze Oarlocks
-2 9.5' Cataract Conter-Balance Oars (glad I upgraded to these)
-Boat Cover
-Spare Tire with Carrier and Lock

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to get some pictures uploaded soon.

Thanks

Maurer 05-19-2011 12:18 AM

Where are u moving to?
Does it have the g4 bottom?
Did u buy it new?
What did u pay for it new?
Can u post some pics?

golfballs03 05-19-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maurer (Post 93219)
Where are u moving to?
Does it have the g4 bottom?
Did u buy it new?
What did u pay for it new?
Can u post some pics?

I moved to Ohio and am about to go to grad school.

I bought it new for just over $9,600 plus freight from Idaho. It doesn't have a G4 bottom.

The boat is at my parents house (in Tennessee), I'm getting them to take some pics and send to me.

golfballs03 05-19-2011 09:57 AM

The bottom of the hull is dimpled (same thing Clacka is doing now). It's not the G4. I believe the G4 added a bunch of weight to the boat, and I don't think it's necessary here in the East.

waterwolf 05-21-2011 06:57 AM

I have never seen the bottom of any Hyde dimpled. Are you sure it is dimpled? The G4 bottom is a waste, it adds a ton of weight, and unless you drag your boat to the river without a trailer is not worth the money.

Midge 05-31-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfballs03 (Post 93223)
I moved to Ohio and am about to go to grad school.

I bought it new for just over $9,600 plus freight from Idaho. It doesn't have a G4 bottom.

The boat is at my parents house (in Tennessee), I'm getting them to take some pics and send to me.

Where in Tennessee is the boat located??

Steve Wright 06-09-2011 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterwolf (Post 93269)
I have never seen the bottom of any Hyde dimpled. Are you sure it is dimpled? The G4 bottom is a waste, it adds a ton of weight, and unless you drag your boat to the river without a trailer is not worth the money.

Agree with this statement 100% ....G4 does require maintenance .

Cearlock 06-10-2011 06:18 PM

Is the drift boat still for sale? I'm interested and would like to talk with you about it. My email is bcearlock@gmail.com.

Ben

golfballs03 04-16-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cearlock (Post 93850)
Is the drift boat still for sale? I'm interested and would like to talk with you about it. My email is bcearlock@gmail.com.

Ben

I thought I had subscribed to this thread. ****, sorry I missed your post. It's that time of the year again... and the boat hasn't seen the water since I made the original post.

Anyway, it's still for sale. Let me know if anyone is interested

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...3/60b55cf5.jpg

golfballs03 04-16-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midge (Post 93626)
Where in Tennessee is the boat located??

it's in Clinton