||08-12-2011 10:44 AM
Tips: Protecting Your Camera
- List your contact information on the camera or in the case. If have found it best to print this on a mailing label (sheet) from a common office supply. That way you can print several different sizes and styles to best fit your mounting location. Finally; I cut a piece of clear scotch tape to help secure and protect the ink.
- Also, add contact labels to your battery chargers and wall plug-ins.
- With the first frame on your memory card, snap a photo of a piece of paper, on which you've written your name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Most people are honest, so make it easier for them to return the camera or memory card by including easy-to-find contact information.
- Know the brand and color of your camera.[Record the serial number in your home records].
- Colors lost my often by percentage. [Silver: 34/Black: 32]
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.