Little River Outfitters Forum

Little River Outfitters Forum (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Last week (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16584)

fourx 12-21-2012 05:26 PM

Last week

Fished the Clinch mon. Last week.
Very cold and windy and the fishing was slow.
Hit the Clinch again thur., during great weather, and it was decent fishing with no big ones. Had the pleasure of meeting and fishing with Mike H. from the board. What a hardcore fisherman!
Fished the Soho sat. and was depressed by the lack of bugs!
Seems like the current sluice conditions have negatively (instead of positively) impacted the bugs. Hmm?
Fished the Clinch again sun. And it was very so-so.
Gonna fish the Clinch tomorrow too.
It's great being a farmer during winter.

4X

g022271 12-21-2012 09:05 PM

Hey FourX - I plan on getting there tween 11-12 , maybe I'll see ya there.

Mike

fourx 12-21-2012 09:54 PM

Hey Mike,
Unfortunately I don't think you'll see me mañana.
Wifey and kids are taking precedence.
They're pretty good folk though.
Catch a big one.

4X

g022271 12-22-2012 12:26 AM

4X--No problem. I missed all of last weekend. You know that if momma ain't happy , no ones's happy!!
Do you have any cattle on your farm? I have a cousin in Montana who has a small cattle ranch near Great Falls. He has black Angus ..I'll tell you about it sometime, cause it's a pretty neat place.

waterwolf 12-22-2012 07:08 PM

You two need to get a room :biggrin:

MadisonBoats 12-22-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterwolf (Post 104246)
You two need to get a room :biggrin:

You need to get a life and quit living on the coat tails of your lineage...Then, you may find true happiness and quit trying to push your frustrations:biggrin: on the lives of others...

waterwolf 12-22-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadisonBoats (Post 104247)

You need to get a life and quit living on the coat tails of your lineage...Then, you may find true happiness and quit trying to push your frustrations:biggrin: on the lives of others...

Mine was truly meant as a joke towards Steve (4x). Knowing Steve for a long time, I am sure he knew that as well.

I guess not everyone understood it was a light hearted joke, sorry for the confusion.

Merry Christmas, and happy fishing.

MadisonBoats 12-23-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterwolf (Post 104250)
Mine was truly meant as a joke towards Steve (4x). Knowing Steve for a long time, I am sure he knew that as well.

I guess not everyone understood it was a light hearted joke, sorry for the confusion.

Merry Christmas, and happy fishing.

I see..I am sorry for jumping the gun.:smile: I know Mike very well and he is a heck of a guy.

You know my philosophy by now and that I try to promote and endorse sportsmanship, be an ambassador for our sport, and treat everyone with courtesy and respect. Life is too short to endorse and promote negativity.

Jim; hope you have a good holiday and a blessed new year. Maybe I will see you on the river next year.

waterwolf 12-23-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadisonBoats (Post 104252)
I see..I am sorry for jumping the gun.:smile: I know Mike very well and he is a heck of a guy.

You know my philosophy by now and that I try to promote and endorse sportsmanship, be an ambassador for our sport, and treat everyone with courtesy and respect. Life is too short to endorse and promote negativity.

Jim; hope you have a good holiday and a blessed new year. Maybe I will see you on the river next year.

No harm done, and past actions on my part could easily cause a misunderstanding.

My hats off to anyone on the water right now, they are certainly meaner than me. Glad 4x and Mike are having a great time, and at least have someone else to talk to during the frigid days of winter.

When I was younger, I can remember those cold lonely days at 61 bridge, and having someone nearby to interact with would have been welcomed.

fourx 12-23-2012 01:52 PM

I knew 'wolfy was joking.
He doesn't even fish anymore, he just pontificates.
I'm prob fishin today for a couple of evening hrs.
Hope nobodies there except for Mike and I.
Mike's so hardcore he didn't even have waders on 2wks. ago!

Merry Christmas, God IS Love,

4X