Little River Outfitters Forum

Little River Outfitters Forum (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Danny, 4x, maddison, weasel and the rest (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16632)

Rodonthefly 01-15-2013 10:14 PM

Danny, 4x, maddison, weasel and the rest

What's the word on the Clinch, I've been busy, for the past 6 months newlyweding it up :biggrin:! Not to mention chasing bambie, so what's the Skining on the clinch? Same ol same? Bring your own rock kind of deal?

I'm back, better warn those fish and get out of my runs 4x. :biggrin:

Rockyraccoon 01-15-2013 11:14 PM

Bring your own rock and rescue squad for current conditions.

waterwolf 01-15-2013 11:40 PM

Heck if I know, I have driven over it a bunch on 75, but I've been chasing bambi until Dec, then been hard after the Grouse since then.

Rods are dusty and fishing is a distant memory. Sorry I couldn't be any help, ask again in March when I might briefly hit the river before hammering turkeys in the face.

Rodonthefly 01-15-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterwolf (Post 104531)
Heck if I know, I have driven over it a bunch on 75, but I've been chasing bambi until Dec, then been hard after the Grouse since then.

Rods are dusty and fishing is a distant memory. Sorry I couldn't be any help, ask again in March when I might briefly hit the river before hammering turkeys in the face.

I hear ya, hey if you get a chance check out, final step turkey calls. The ol boy is out of Lenore city. Seems like pretty decent calls at fairly cheap prices. I should have mine at the first of next week.
I've got to chrisin the new bow on a Tom this Spring, that's a personal goal of 2013

Wilson10 01-16-2013 12:47 PM

Muddy as all get out this morning down river. Not a shocker

fourx 01-16-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodonthefly (Post 104527)
What's the word on the Clinch, I've been busy, for the past 6 months newlyweding it up :biggrin:! Not to mention chasing bambie, so what's the Skining on the clinch? Same ol same? Bring your own rock kind of deal?

I'm back, better warn those fish and get out of my runs 4x. :biggrin:

Rodney, you know the stripers ate all those fish?
Now it's conga line above the weir.
Even the Soho aint puttin out for the Kid.
Bought a hard core dirt bike (KTM 300 xc-w) after a long hiatus and have been playin with it lately until I figure out how to catch stripers instead of trout on my tiny Winston 6wt.
Glad you're back.You should always fish thru newlywed times, that way you're setting a precedent.

4X

MadisonBoats 01-17-2013 07:49 AM

Rodd,
It was very yellow-stained from Massengill Bridge downward yesterday evening-Wed, 1/16. Also; clear creek was running very high yesterday, but it rarely stains the river.

However; I think it has been fishing typical for this time of year.

You should have some nice - waterproof gloves if you want to keep the hands warm.:biggrin: