Little River Outfitters Forum

Little River Outfitters Forum (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Smoky Mountain Fishing (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hello, and welcome back online with your new board (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5932)

Hugh Hartsell 01-09-2006 05:37 PM

Hello, and welcome back online with your new board

Good evening Little River Outfitters. It sure is good to see your Forum back online. I was looking for your phone number to make an order and I saw that the new board was back up. Congratulations, on a lot of hard work. I look forward to seeing lots of fishing reports. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugh Hartsell---East Tn.

Byron Begley 01-09-2006 05:43 PM

Re: Hello, and welcome back online with your new b

Hugh, You were the first. Thanks. Buddy, this is my second post ever on a message board.

David Knapp 01-09-2006 09:05 PM

Hooray!!! 8-)
I just want to add my thanks and congratulations to LRO also. Great job with the new website! I've been looking forward to seeing this. I'm sure that you all have done a LOT of hard work to get this up and running. Thanks for being such a great fly shop!

David Knapp

daileyd 01-09-2006 09:30 PM

Great! :D

Glad to see you back on line. You are doing a wonderful job promoting fly fishing. Keep up the good work.

Regards, Don

Rusty Hook 01-10-2006 04:44 PM

Awesome board! This certainly looks like its been worth the wait. Great job Byron and Daniel...this thing is going to have a spell and grammer chek....right? ;)

Byron Begley 01-10-2006 07:17 PM

Thanks David, Don and Rusty and welcome as always. Your comments and support are very much appreciated much appreciated.

Byron.

Grumpy 01-11-2006 02:21 PM

It's about time, do ya'll allow folks from mid-TN to post on this site ;D

Grumpy

Petey 01-11-2006 03:04 PM

Good looking board guys! Glad to see you all are back up and running.

Petey 8-)

Byron Begley 01-11-2006 03:37 PM

Grumpy, Welcome aboard. Remember those leaky neoprene booties I loand you? Hope you are doing well. Tell everyone at CT hello for me. Byron

Petey, Thanks for signing up. I've been watching you on other boards. We appreciate your input and comments. Thank You.
Byron.

I did it! :)

Grumpy 01-11-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Grumpy, Welcome aboard. *Remember those leaky neoprene booties I loand you? *Hope you are doing well. *Tell everyone at CT hello for me. *Byron

Petey, *Thanks for signing up. *I've been watching you on other boards. *We appreciate your input and comments. *Thank You.
Byron.

I did it! * *:)
It would be hard to forget those Byron ;D, there's been quite a few folks come in that have heard that story, now i wonder where they heard it.
Congrat's on getting the site back up, hey you wouldn't have a Ross reel i could borrow would ya ;)

Grumpy