Little River Outfitters Forum

Little River Outfitters Forum (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Website and Message Board (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   fishing report. (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7765)

ttas67 02-19-2007 10:08 PM

fishing report.

Hey byron, I don't know if this is possible, but I think I'd be a great idea if we could post replies to the fishing report.

Paula Begley 02-20-2007 08:32 AM

Sorry, Trevor. That is not possible. The fishing report is not written in a message board software. It is possible to post a thread here about any comments you have about a fishing report, though.

Paula

Byron Begley 02-20-2007 12:53 PM

Trevor,

This looks like a good place to post replies for the Fishing Report and any comments would be welcome by me. Also, it's good to see the old Bison back in all it's splendid glory.

Byron

mtnman2888 02-20-2007 01:40 PM

I must say that today's report was interesting, to say the least. I was under the impression that daylight savings would start 4 weeks early and then i read your report and was mad, just like you, only to keep reading that it in fact did start 4 weeks earlier!

One minute you're cussing the government and the next you are applauding them!

Craig

doghaircaddis 02-20-2007 05:38 PM

Byron, thats definitely good news. I'm glad you posted that in the report.

Trevor, I'd been wondering what the deal was with the rhino in your avatar.

Byron Begley 02-20-2007 08:04 PM

I'm going to come up with an avitar. Maybe a cow. Any input would be greatly appreciated. This is going to take some time and serious consideration. I've been on this board for a year with no avitar and no name except my own. Heck, I can't even come up with a good name. I guess I have no imagination.

Byron

Gerry Romer 02-20-2007 09:59 PM

Funniest report ever!! ROFLMAO!!

Gerry

Paula Begley 02-20-2007 10:04 PM

Gerry

Byron is in bed watching tv, while I am online...just read your post to him. He laughed and commented that everyone loved it when he messes up! :D

Paula

ttas67 02-21-2007 01:06 AM

byron, I put that "the bison is back" up there for you. I used to call it the buffalo, but I've since learned that the american bison is not a buffalo, settlers just called them that because they didn't know what they were. a buffalo is a different group, like a water buffalo. I took that picture because it reminded me of a neil young song where he talks about pocahontes, the buffalo and "the homeland we've never seen", and how now "taxis run across my feet, and my eyes have turned to blanks" I never thought people couldn't tell what that was until you asked me. doghair, now that you mention it, it does actually look more like a rhino. I took that pic at YNP. from what I've read, they are native to GSMNP. I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to see a herd of these grazing the cove.

sammcdonald 02-21-2007 02:00 PM

little river TODAY

I saw 3 fisherpersons in little river between the wye and metcalf...which was good. i saw a lot of little bugs in the air. and best of all, i saw 3 kingfishers and all were fishing! must be some trout activity in there. i'm gonna check my gear and maybe get out there while the sun shines.