Thread: Big South Fork
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Knothead Knothead is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SE Tennessee
Posts: 644

You need a trout stamp to fish for or fish in waters that hold trout, even if you are not specifically fishing for trout. The only exception is the Great Smoky Mountain NP, which is a US government entity. I had this clarified by a TWRA officer several years ago. You might also read the latest booklet on rules and regulations.
John Torchick
Reply With Quote