Thread: Clinch Trifecta
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbo View Post
Shawn; I would have to say that watching you throw a size 14 sulphur flat poly-wing spinner during the morning when there was no hatch and giving it a few twitches to entice a strike time and again was crazy awesome.... would not think it possible until I saw you do it several times!

So it looks like I will Need to tie up a few and try it myself; there is no doubt that the Clinch loves you as much as you love her....

Wish we had got a close-up photo of that chunky brown and looking forward to hitching up with a brown over 24 inches.... perhaps we trow those flat wing spinners and twitch them after dark some time?

If I were in charge of things at TWRA I would definitely stock more browns on the Clinch even if it meant reducing the rainbow stocking.
I love throwing dries right now even though they are prevalently taking nymphs. I think my dry technique makes them think there is a hatch starting or it works off their recent feeding instinct. Anyway; it was nice to see a large bow come up take it.

Yeah, I have some pictures of your larger fish; but, we were too far apart to really tell what was going on...

Nice to meet Hugh on the water. I a great ambassador for our sport!
to choose, to respond, to change.”