View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post
Madison,
yes, I remember talking to you . Good to meet you. I was hoping that the river wasn't like that everytime they generated. Like I said, after the water came up, that was pretty much it, except for a few spots where we saw some good fish rise in the late afternoon. Guess we were the last ones at the take out. Will try it again soon up there.
If you fish PO from I-75 Bridge down; you have to be mindful of the previous days' weather. If it has stormed or rained in the Coal Creek Watershed; then it will be cloudy in that area. It usually dissipates in 1-2 days when the river is generating at a higher cfs rate than current. Also; I do not enjoy getting caught up on the front end of the flow as it is currently full of all kinds of hydra. If you are going to fish through a generation; it is good to hold up for an hour and have lunch to let the junk push on through...Then float and throw close to the bank and work the inside bends.
to choose, to respond, to change.”