View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:08 AM

This is interesting, and sad to hear to say the least. I however have not fished much at all this summer. What time I have fished I have fished above the weir. The fish up there seem to be healthy for he most part, alittle on the smaller side then what I have seen in years past. I can not speak of anything on the lower side, however during the sulpher hatch all the fish down low seemed to be heathy. Again this was around the April time frame.

Lower flows I would say have an effect on things, How about the unseasonably hot days that we have had? If the water temps haven't got over 60 then I really don't see that the heat could be a problem, but if the water temp has gotten hot then it could, I guess.

I would like to hear some reports of how the fish look on the upper end of the river? Mike, or Phil have any of you guys talked to Jermey latly? I know he always catches nice fish, and I would like to hear how he has done this summer and his takes on things.

"Really sad, if I return to the Clinch it will be above PO. "
Going back to combat fishing jim?

Also how is the trout in the Holston doing, I know that river hasn't been seeing good healthy flows as well this year, and with the hot summer I woould think it's in worst shape then the Clinch.