Thread: Clinch Monsters
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran View Post
No Hackle, they may very well do that in places but you would think if that happened here in my home lake you would have dead Striper turning up commonly in the areas that these fish run shallow after the shad every evening. It's not the case, at least not here. You rarely see a dead Striper roll up, but commonly see catfish floating up. Not sure why but I figured they must tolerate the low O2 and hot water fairly well. It would be interesting to know for sure but I suppose each body of water holds it's own unique set of criteria and so the fish may react a little differently.
I was just sharing what I had read before. I dont know if its true or not. Just thought I would try to give us something more to think about. Do I
believe everything I read.No. I just know I'm interested in other peoples opinions. Whether I agree or not. There is always room to learn. I know every body of water is different. That's why we fish. If it was all the same it would be a fishermans nightmare.
Thats whats great about this forum. We can learn from differant people from different parts of the country.
I've caught lots of fish and none of them were the same. Now thats Heaven.
Lynn