View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckypaddler View Post
I've been shooting some footage with a GoPro, but someone needs to teach me how to edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breck View Post
ducky,
interesting statement ref. Go Pro. Dan the Pub. Relations Rep uses the Go Pro as his Go To piece of equipment. He is filling me in on the adjustments need based on his working and shooting with it to get rid of the fish eye/round eye effect.

He had the Go Pro case with a lot of extras and he stated it was a must have.

While at my sons varsity football game Friday night the team uses one to video the football games and absolutely love it.

Please let me know anything you like / dislike. Where did you get yours and a deal if you found one. I will reciprocate.
breckdavis100@gmail.com

Breck
Breck,
I was a big Go Pro Advocate when they first came out and I have the HD Hero 2. I must say that I am not that big on it now. It is very rugged and shoots very good video at close distances. The fish eye is annoying and very unnecessary for 95% of my uses. The video (Mp4) is very hard to edit on a PC. I have to convert to avi to do most of my edits. Walmart has a nice Fuji in the $200 range that shoots great video and pictures underwater. I have two fishing buddies that have it and it is great. Hope this helps.

Most of the video and pictures in this movie were shot with the Fuji listed in the forum.
http://littleriveroutfitters.com/for...ighlight=video
to choose, to respond, to change.”