View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:08 PM
David Knapp's Avatar
David Knapp David Knapp is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Crossville, TN
Posts: 2,374

Originally Posted by bigsur View Post
Great post, interesting to see how terrain differs from the Smokies, do you have to also have an additional trout license along with a regular fishing license like we do in Tennessee? Good luck and keep posting!
You don't need a trout stamp although they do require everyone to purchase a "Habitat Stamp" which supposedly goes to enhance wildlife habitat. Since I just moved here I had to purchase a non-resident license which is around $60. Resident license is only about $30 though which is pretty nice...everything else out here is outrageously expensive...
"Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

The Trout Zone Blog
Trout Zone Anglers Guided Fly Fishing
contact: TroutZoneAnglers at gmail dot com
Reply With Quote