Thread: Troutfest Lite
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:16 PM

Sure will, Kris.
Thanks!

1/13 UPDATE:

Thank you for the suggestions and invitations we've received and to the Little River Chapter leadership for saying we are free to promote membership in Trout Unlimited in the Sevierville area. Being a relatively new member of the chapter I learned only yesterday that it covers Sevier in addition to Blount County, both of which share cradling the magnificent Little River watershed. One of the things Saint Clair Mapping plans to do is apply to be a presenter and exhibitor at next year's Wilderness Wildlife Week in Pigeon Forge. Yesterday I met one of the event coordinators. In my opinion, and that of some of the exhibitors I met, there is still a need for more emphasis on Wildtroutlife.

I needed to have chosen a different title for this thread. No one has complained, but just to be clear, I would never suggest the name Troutfest Lite or any other derivation of Troutfest to be used as an event name regardless of what possibilities might lie ahead. There has been way too much blood, sweat and tears that have gone into the genuine article over its great run to take its name… well… lightly.

Thanks again, JF

Last edited by JoeFred; 01-17-2013 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: Update