47...and a half, but who's counting.
I resolve to:
1. Fish in the park more this year
2. Try my hand at fishing for something other than trout
3. Build a spey rod
4. Take my 6 year old and my 4 year old on their first fishing trip.
5. Hike a bit of the AT.
6. Get out to Colorado to fish
7. Get this body back into shape...well I guess I already am a shape. Lets say I want to get this body in a shape other than pear shaped. A 48 year old lean mean fishing machine. This is of particular importance because my wife is 12 years my junior and I gotta get in shape to keep up with her.