1) Get out of the rat race.
2) Convince my daughter to go to the "U".
3) Surround myself with only the best people.
4) Section hike some of the App Trail.
5) Do more to help educate and introduce the sport of fly-fishing.
6) Finding more time to help conservation efforts.
7) New targets with the stick- Steelhead, Sailfish, Sea run trout and although not new....a BIG tarpon.
To spend one more night in the Smokies back country...a 25 year old Lagavulin and trout on the fire.
9)200+ days on the stream.