Originally Posted by Stana Claus
I was out that way last Sunday before the deluge began and did pretty well for this time of year. But I think we might need to wait a few days for the water to come back down to a fishable level. As of 8:00 this evening the Tellico is still running about 1500cfm, so I'd say it's safe to assume everything else in the area is pretty blown out as well. But when are you coming back down this way? Give me a shout and we'll definitely get together.
Did you fish the North river and how did you do? I'm wondering if that gravel road we took back to Citico is still there after all that rain.
-don't tell me why we can't, tell me how we can.- whitefeather
Blue skies, warm gentle winds, and trout filled waters to all!
(Wilu Sgis, Wami Tsenitli Winidis, Ani Tiwuti Wiledi Weitas Do Ali!)