No Hackle, you and others offline, make a good point. Thanks.
Another approach to the topic covering the park in general, not just prime brown waters, and with no specific recent catches
might go something like this:
Game Fish of the Smokies - Cigar Size to Creek Monsters
- Where did they come from?
- Where are they now? (Pitch guide services, books, maps, fly shops, GSMNP web site)
- How long were they once? (From well documented catches, pre- and post-logging era accounts)
- How long are they now? (Cite GSMNP info, and pitch following LRO message board)
- How long (play on words) do you want them? (pitch Trout Unlimited programs and membership)