View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:55 PM

Default How good could it...

...possibly have been I have not seen or heard of a single mention of "panthers" or "panters" (just couldn't resist)

Mike

Joe Fred, I have a friend that lived on a dairy and would milk the cows every morning when he was a kid growing up. They had an orphaned raccoon that they had rasied as a pet and he would stop by it's pen to let it out so it could go to the milking barn with him. One monring he woke up kinda late and as he got woithin sight of the barn, he could see that someone had already turned on the pull chain light, which also controlled a radio. He arrived in the barn to find that the raccoon had let itself out of the pen, gone to the barn, pulled the chain which turned on the light and radio and was now standing beneath the cows that had come to be milked and that we seeping milk already because the light and sound had triggered them to "let down". The raccoon was standing diligently beneath them licking up the milk as fast as it was seeping out
"Fly-fishing has many attributes, but none more pleasing than it's ability to liberate the young boy that still hides within me and to let that boy live again without embarrassment or regret, sorrow or anguish." Harry Middleton