Thread: Clinch 5/19
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:04 AM

I can understand Jim's (waterwolf) perspective. He was a trailblazer on the Clinch and other rivers. I would expect he had many, many days of solitude and peaceful river adventures. Also; I can relate to have many of those times and I cherish them.

Jim; I hope you do not let the worry of crowds or fishmongers deter you from something you love. Go fish and do want you want on the days you want. Be mindful and prepare yourself for crowds. Take a moment and make conversation and share flies and tips! I know you have a lifetime full of them and you could help so many others have a better day because they have met you....

As for the fishmongers; take a deep breath and show them how much fun fly fishing can be by catching about 5 fishing in a couple of minutes in front of them.
---------
Anyhow; the only thing that is for sure is that nothing is for sure. So; make the best of what you have and be blessed in the opportunity. If that does not bring you joy; follow your other hobbies and joys until you know it will.

I hope I do not sound condescending or as I am preaching to you and others. I just wanted to offer words of support and encouragement to invite positive things in your life and fight negativity with a passion. It takes some time; but, you will always win in the end.
to choose, to respond, to change.”