View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 05:59 PM

Default Just moved from PA

Hello everyone,

I have just moved from PA to Rockford and wanted to introduce myself and hopefully make some friends down here.

I am originally from England (please don't hold it against me LOL!) and have lived in the states for 7 years so far. I am a complete trout fishing NUT and tie all my own flies. My home waters in PA were the Letort, Spring Creek , Penns Creek and several others.

As well as fishing for Trout I have fly fished for Steelhead and Bone fish and Tarpon when on vacation.

My home waters in PA were very different to the tailwaters and Mountain creeks here so I am really looking to meet some fishing buddies that like to fish ALOT and share their experience. I really would like to get up to speed on fishing in this area and hopefully make some good friends too.

I breed dogs so I am pretty open and flexible as far as fishing time, if you are looking for a fishing buddy please let me know, I look forward to contributing to this forum as soon as I get some experience on these waters but in the meantime I am happy to offer any advice on fly tying as that is a big passion of mine.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Kind regards

Jules